Monday, May 31, 2010

Seth

A busy week has already begun. As mentioned, we are preparing for Tess' graduation, and also checking in with the boy's mission experiences. Seth sent this picture through email today. It is nice to see him with the people he is teaching. It is easier for my mind's eye to imagine him working and helping to spread the gospel when I see images like this. He looks happy and his letters are upbeat. I wonder...what's with the short tie he is wearing? I am pretty sure that must be a new Dominican Republic tie because that wasn't one he left with. His companion has a shorter tie too...must be the fashion of the Dominican Republic. Anyway, both boys are happy and working hard. They just a few weeks away from being out 8 months. I realized a few days ago that when we talk to them on Christmas, they will be over half way through their missions. It must be all the grey days we are having lately that remind me of winter and Christmas. A little sun would be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment