Sunday, June 27, 2010

More Graduation Photos


Thanks to some good friends, we have more graduation photos of Tess to post. Since both Wayne and I are working at graduation as part of the staff at AMHS, it makes it hard to take photos ourselves. Of course, it is a blessing to be a part of the graduation ceremony for your own children. Enjoy these photos, they are very good ones!

We are looking forward to a summer spending time together before sending our third child off into the real world. It's hard to believe that we have gone from 9 to 6 children in one year's time.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Tess! I cant believe you are old enough to go off to college! I remember the day you born...time flies! I am so grateful that my kids have a cousin to look up to....thank you for being such a wonderful example!

    Love Aunt Sarah

    ReplyDelete